Halting Problem (reprise)

Mr Flibble

Nov 25, 2022, 6:53:18 PM11/25/22
Just fuck off.

Message ends.

/Flibble

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 26, 2022, 5:18:37 PM11/26/22
So what is "flibble", anyway? Is it like low-quality "woo-woo", or something?

olcott

Nov 26, 2022, 5:32:49 PM11/26/22
From looking at what he says on Reddit he seems to be a caring person
with a good heart.

--
Copyright 2022 Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 26, 2022, 6:22:04 PM11/26/22
Oh man, do you think *that* still works?

B.H.

Nov 26, 2022, 8:41:18 PM11/26/22
Glue is yummy.

Philip White

Nov 27, 2022, 7:45:07 PM11/27/22
That BH poster is not me, I did not make that post...there is another, imposter B.H. poster now.

-Philip White (philipw...@gmail.com)