the 16 Afghan civilian victims of a US soldier's rampage on March 11, 2012 and ethical people who support them

B.H.

Aug 16, 2022, 2:53:27 PMAug 16

1

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-soldier-kills-16-afghan-civilians-in-shooting-rampage-2012-3

My move is a strategic move partly intended to help my career. It is based on mathematics that I am choosing not to share. The gesture is intended as a gesture of sympathy and support for the victims and support for their supporters, and a wish that in the future when technology can bring people back to life, that they will be happier.

According to my calculations, this move should help me in various ways.