This is bad news I think.

DV

Nov 15, 2021, 9:24:26 PM11/15/21

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/billie-eilish-sings-special-version-of-happier-than-ever-with-the-count-on-sesame-street/ar-AAQweeI

As soon as I laid eyes on this video, I thought, "I'm going to watch it and see if I can say, 'The Count betrays you because his loyalty belongs to me,'" you know, because I had a dentist when I was a child who would count my teeth like Count von Count from Sesame Street.

Yes, that personal detail will melt all adversaries' icy hearts while I recover from this. I cannot say my quote.

Um...so...I guess the quip is, "First PSPACE = P, and now this!!!" Also...yeah...uh...yeah it's all a code and it's all about me. Am I...am I being pacified? Well, maybe the adversaries would like to think that! What if all my "funny, sweet, and extremely noteworthily poetic" posts are actually an elaborate facade, designed to demonstrate explicit sincerity while setting up for my Great Conquest 2.0 -- Crushing All Singers and Actresses Edition?

You do realize--I'm the greatest actor who has ever lived, and when I was 10 (that's right, 10), I recognized my genius, and stepped into character as the worst actor who has ever lived, right? I'm so good that I have never stepped out of character--no one knows the truth about my acting genius for sure, I conceal it even from myself. You knew that joke was coming.

But did you know...that this...was about to happen?

(WAR DECLARED!)