Joke Time: A Highly Predictable Disturbed B.O.S.S. Conversation

DV

Nov 16, 2021, 6:06:45 PM11/16/21

Disturbed B.O.S.S. : Hello underling.

Underling: Greetings, oh brilliant one.

Disturbed B.O.S.S. : Have you seen this Usenet post?: https://groups.google.com/g/comp.theory/c/eIXIxLk61F0

Underling: Yes, my boss. You have outdone your genius again. The fools that dare to oppose you will cower before your genius again, no doubt.

Disturbed B.O.S.S. : Good. Now, speak to me of your activities regarding that other Japanese company I was going to become a "suave conquistador" with respect to.

Underling: Boss...boss, I....

Disturbed B.O.S.S. : No...you didn't dare to fail me...you....

Underling: It was a rough day, I was busy, I...you told me I had the day off!

Disturbed B.O.S.S. : You told me Ganondorf was dead!

*a button is pressed and the trap door opens and The Underling is eaten by sharks*
*cue the violins*

DV

Nov 16, 2021, 6:12:03 PM11/16/21
By the way, here is the funeral music for The Underling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY , start watching at 1:17 .

(It is just a joke about two purely fictional characters, by the way. I am interested in fiction, but no, nothing I write for fun on here is intended to be "serious work" art-wise.)

DV

Nov 27, 2021, 7:43:00 PM11/27/21
"I'm never going to visit Malo Mart again, and it's all because I'm too slow? You expect the imaginary jury to believe that?"

DV

Nov 27, 2021, 7:43:57 PM11/27/21
"The victory doesn't count, because Biden? What? AN ADJUDICATION FROM ANOTHER NEW KIND OF SECRET COURT??"

DV

Nov 27, 2021, 7:45:13 PM11/27/21
"Judge Nancy Ganondorf?"