shouldn't be an emergency, but...somehow...i typed this on wordpress dot com and on microsoft dot com in the search bar, contacted fbi about malware and was ignored, problem still not solved, norton antivirus didn't work and tech support accessed my

Philip J. White

Jul 25, 2023, 8:06:51 AMJul 25

...computer with my permission and just lied, deleted some files, didn't fix anything. Here is what I typed on microsoft dot com and in my blog comments at philipwhite363 dot wordpress dot com :

"Stop all typos and other interference on my windows computer .txt files, check the price, read my blog philipwhite363.wordpress.com , read comp.theory the Usenet group on groups.google.com , do not use malware or typo insertion or statistics or malware or other sabotage or manipulation on my desktop windows files, leave me alone, check out the price you paid, i solved the equity premium puzzle, respect my intellectual property rights, i don't work for you and never have, don't bother me again ever, re-enable my email at once and calc the prices of all your assets accurately, prove it, write it out clearly, tell the CEO and all firm economists, use Walrasian equilibrium and Nash equilibrium and game theory and Black-Scholdes and other pricing models, tell your shareholder and stakeholders how much they are losing because I believe you will have taken more than 10 seconds to follow this order, Microsoft. --Philip Joseph White, Virginia, USA, 07252023, DOB 12061986, philipw...@gmail.com"

Typed on Microsoft . com.