cia, nancy pelosi, mark warner, joe biden

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 9:24:58 AM1/19/22

0

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 2:33:57 PM1/19/22

0

The sleep deprivation noises persist throughout the day.

A word of advice that might be true: At this point, you shouldn't metaphorically stab these entities in the back. Think of a simple pest control metaphor. You might be being baited with "another outrageous attack against poor Philip White"...of course, you should strike back, but quietly this time (and in accordance with laws and ethics).

Obviously, the weakening of the positivity of my outcome lessens my ability to help others, since I just look to be the "all-star slave." I won't attack the governments of Ukraine or Taiwan, given the predicaments these governments are facing, but the failures of these leaders to protest what is being done to me after I made Herculean efforts to save these countries from invasion could be characterized as "stupid to the point of suicidal," even on an individual level for the top leaders of these countries.

You can talk to Joe Biden and he must listen, why are you trying to get invaded and get killed by Putin/Jinping by allowing my efforts to help you to be weakened? Frankly, Israeli leadership is committing a strategic blunder, too. Each of you weak foreign leaders knows the English word "gratitude," right?

At least American non-politicians still have, in general, a commanding lead at leadership and general "not being stupid!"

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 2:44:34 PM1/19/22
In case there are folks who still don't understand this, let me clarify this for you with an easy homework assignment:

- Read about Martin Luther King on the internet.
- Answer the question for yourself: "After all that he did to help others, what happened to him?"
- Answer: "How many more young kids would have wanted to study and learn and grow up to be like MLK if he had had a happy ending?'
- Answer: "Keeping in mind the legacy of Albert Einstein, when a benevolent and friendly leader generously helps many others and is then 'tossed out' at the end of his/her service, what does that, keeping in mind the answer to the previous question, do to correct projections about the positive futures of the 'ungratefully helped?'"
- Answer: "What do you think would happen to the beneficiaries of any movement if one of the movement's top leaders had his/her contributions to the movement deniably lied about and claimed not to exist, much like the Nazi smears against Jewish scientists in Germany before WW2?"
- Answer: "What can you do to help good-guy leaders who want to be generous and use smart (and possibly secret) to save lives to have happy outcomes, so that more people will want to do that in the future?"

If you're a leader of an important movement, please consider reviewing these ideas before you ruin your group's interests yet again due to short-sightedness and ignorance of science/logic.

-Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 3:30:27 PM1/19/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 2:33:57 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
0

I said, "...should metaphorically stab these..."

Yes, the CIA might kill millions more people and lie about it. I can't control everyone else's "seppuku decisions".

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 3:32:09 PM1/19/22
I should have said "helped and ungrateful" not "ungratefully helped"...that was actually my typo.

M Kfivethousand

Feb 5, 2022, 10:53:55 PM2/5/22
On Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 1:33:57 PM UTC-6, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> The sleep deprivation noises persist throughout the day.
>
> A word of advice that might be true: At this point, you shouldn't metaphorically stab these entities in the back. Think of a simple pest control metaphor. You might be being baited with "another outrageous attack against poor Philip White"...of course, you should strike back, but quietly this time (and in accordance with laws and ethics).

I cannot find the regulation but you actually cannot do that, or at least not what i think you mean

One reason is the detergent and bleaches you would use for pest control
If they run into the septic tank they destroy the flora that is meant to break down the sludge thus cancelling out the operation of the system

mk5000

Lights On Lights
Tell Me Why I look This Bright
Looking in the mirror