poster posting as "senor dingus"

B.H.

May 1, 2022, 9:07:55 AMMay 1

0

Stop interfering. Don't comment in a harassing manner on my posts.

polcott

May 1, 2022, 9:11:13 AMMay 1

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-extinction-2795176#:~:text=In%20operant%20conditioning%2C%20extinction%20occurs,curve%20showed%20up%20by%20accident.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

olcott

May 1, 2022, 9:12:47 AMMay 1
On 5/1/2022 8:11 AM, polcott wrote:
> On 5/1/2022 8:07 AM, B.H. wrote:
>>
>> 0
>>
>> Stop interfering.  Don't comment in a harassing manner on my posts.
>
> https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-extinction-2795176#:~:text=In%20operant%20conditioning%2C%20extinction%20occurs,curve%20showed%20up%20by%20accident.

This is another way of saying:
Just keep ignoring him and he will go away.

Señor Dingus

May 1, 2022, 10:11:31 AMMay 1
On 5/1/2022 6:07 AM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> Stop interfering. Don't comment in a harassing manner on my posts.

Idiot: shut up.

B.H.

May 1, 2022, 11:46:51 AMMay 1
Yes, I've heard of that. It is nice that you aren't criticizing the validity of my claims right now.

The thing is, there is the notion of the observer effect. I believe that sometimes people can work to resist having certain psychological principles work on them if they know what they are and can sense the manipulation.

-Philip

B.H.

May 5, 2022, 1:15:12 PMMay 5

0

Stop harassing me, it's very simple.

B.H.

May 13, 2022, 3:47:31 PMMay 13

0

Again, go away, I don't want to interact with you and I doubt anyone else does either. Please stop bothering me.

B.H.

May 20, 2022, 12:23:29 PMMay 20

0

Go away, don't talk to me.