What is Flibble hiding behind his fake name?

ex falso quodlibet

Nov 19, 2022, 11:33:40 AM11/19/22
What is Flibble hiding behind his fake name?

Richard Damon

Nov 19, 2022, 12:10:16 PM11/19/22
On 11/19/22 11:33 AM, ex falso quodlibet wrote:
> What is Flibble hiding behind his fake name?

Since he has posted a Real Name to go with it, that isn't that big of a
question.

It is common practice for many people to work under a moniker, and there
is nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't go into impersonation
of some other person.

Mr Flibble

Nov 19, 2022, 12:31:04 PM11/19/22
On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 08:33:38 -0800, ex falso quodlibet wrote:

> What is Flibble hiding behind his fake name?

I have nothing to hide, whilst you failed to hide your perversion, and
spectacularly so with it being featured on the local TV news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfPPJBYc2B0

Don't mention me again you sick fuck.

/Flibble

Richard Damon

Nov 19, 2022, 12:48:14 PM11/19/22
It does sound a bit like our Peter, but is he using the Internet from jail?

Or did he put up the bond.

Maybe we should see if the posting host has changed.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 7, 2022, 5:25:26 PM12/7/22
"So you people don't really call the garbage you put about 'flibble'? It's another 'red herring'?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 9, 2022, 5:45:14 PM12/9/22
They used to call it "flubber", but that would probably infringe the Disney company's trademark.

Mr Flibble

Dec 10, 2022, 10:16:54 AM12/10/22
What the fuck are you talking about?

/Flibble

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 10, 2022, 5:58:08 PM12/10/22
It isn't a term for garbage sophistries you try to "foist" on people?

Jeff Barnett

Dec 10, 2022, 8:43:51 PM12/10/22
He thinks you are an Olcott sock puppet and his response is based on
that conception. You might say something scholarly (and correct) to
disabuse him of that notion.
--
Jeff Barnett

Mr Flibble

Dec 11, 2022, 5:45:56 AM12/11/22
Then he is as much of an idiot as Olcott.

/Flibble

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 12, 2022, 2:59:25 PM12/12/22
"Tell me my own mind."

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 12, 2022, 2:59:42 PM12/12/22
It doesn't mean "sophistical garbage"?

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 19, 2022, 6:01:10 PM12/19/22
Okay, *maybe* it does.

Jeffrey Rubard

Dec 29, 2022, 6:15:13 PM12/29/22
But if it did... maybe "flibble" wouldn't be everyone's favorite thing.