U. of mary washington, singers and other artists who have made art about me but not paid me or spoken to me, clenise white, fbi, doj, african-american bad guy at Deep Run Park, Peter Olcott, Ben Bacarisse, "Mr. Flibble," food lion, cvs, walmart

Philip White

Nov 5, 2022, 6:12:42 PM11/5/22

0 x7000

Greta Baine

Nov 12, 2022, 2:07:32 PM11/12/22
On 11/5/2022 3:12 PM, Philip White wrote:

> 0 x7000

Get a brain.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 12, 2022, 5:24:07 PM11/12/22
"This is a hoax, right?"

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 13, 2022, 7:57:45 PM11/13/22
...and possibly defamatory in the case of the "african-american bad guy at Deep Run Park", mhm?

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 15, 2022, 8:01:53 PM11/15/22
"I don't think so."
Oh, you don't "think" so?

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 16, 2022, 8:40:52 PM11/16/22
Recently English speakers have began to badly "mind" a distinction clear in German between "saying" something
in the sense of *meinen* and in the sense of *sagen*. When one "opines" something in the sense of *meinen*,
one roughly stakes a claim that *whatever* one thinks of a topic lightly known is interesting but all the facts
may have to be figured out later; when one *sagt* something, it is taken as a thing "that could be believed as
said", though one may not quite have all the details oneself.

Jeffrey Rubard

Nov 19, 2022, 5:56:51 PM11/19/22
This "Ross Finlayson" in sci.logic is a great one for "opining". It is, in a "backhanded" way, almost the whole of his discourse.