Unscheduled, likely potent publication of an important idea

B.H.

May 11, 2022, 11:18:47 AM5/11/22

Idea description: "I am an NDTM, stating a password to a room full of NDTMs."
Citation keyword: "maturity"
Citation keyword processing: "a senior job seeker, with the intent and capability to both perform the job and please a certain collection of people"
Reaction key sentence: "I'm in a hurry, so I'm feeding this to the market, so analyze it and assimilate it yourself because I don't need it; I'm not focused on input, processing, and output, please process the idea of processing 'passwords'/keywords yourself and do something with it, this will probably make the process less 'competitive-edge-granting.'"

-Philip White (philip...@yahoo.com)