cia

B.H.

Jan 5, 2022, 8:32:41 PMJan 5

Jan 7, 2022, 11:46:12 AMJan 7

Jan 7, 2022, 1:05:33 PMJan 7

Jan 10, 2022, 9:07:28 AMJan 10

Jan 11, 2022, 4:28:12 PMJan 11

Jan 12, 2022, 11:00:27 AMJan 12

Jan 16, 2022, 2:21:23 PMJan 16

Jan 16, 2022, 5:02:35 PMJan 16

Jan 16, 2022, 6:19:00 PMJan 16

Jan 16, 2022, 8:22:50 PMJan 16

Jan 17, 2022, 8:15:24 AMJan 17

Jan 17, 2022, 8:38:36 PMJan 17

0

B.H.

Jan 18, 2022, 9:49:13 AMJan 18

0

B.H.

Jan 18, 2022, 10:33:45 PMJan 18

0

Unusually Necessary Notice to the CIA: You are hereby admonished and warned to cease and desist making noises to engage in efforts to interfere with my post-medication rest at night and my sleep yet again. Your agency is still engaging in deliberately illegal and destructive efforts to harass me, and I assert that your personnel are well aware of what you have done to the USA and that these personnel are directly responsible for these bad decisions. Your unlawful conduct is nothing new, and perhaps contrary to your extremely deficient understanding of science and law, this lack of novelty does nothing to mitigate either the illegality of your actions or the severity of the consequences that you are very likely to incur.

B.H.

Jan 18, 2022, 10:34:29 PMJan 18
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 10:33:45 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> Unusually Necessary Notice to the CIA: You are hereby admonished and warned to cease and desist making noises to engage in efforts to interfere with my post-medication rest at night and my sleep yet again. Your agency is still engaging in deliberately illegal and destructive efforts to harass me, and I assert that your personnel are well aware of what you have done to the USA and that these personnel are directly responsible for these bad decisions. Your unlawful conduct is nothing new, and perhaps contrary to your extremely deficient understanding of science and law, this lack of novelty does nothing to mitigate either the illegality of your actions or the severity of the consequences that you are very likely to incur.

0

(I said, "self-destructive.")

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 2:45:25 PMJan 19

0

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 4:24:18 PMJan 19

0

B.H.

Jan 19, 2022, 4:42:11 PMJan 19

0

B.H.

Jan 20, 2022, 5:38:48 PMJan 20

0

B.H.

Jan 21, 2022, 8:28:22 PMJan 21

0

B.H.

Jan 26, 2022, 8:51:01 PMJan 26

0

B.H.

Jan 27, 2022, 11:19:49 AMJan 27

0

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 1:38:04 PMJan 28

0

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 5:33:23 PMJan 28

0

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 8:24:49 PMJan 28

0

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 8:29:16 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:24:49 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 0

An important comment: I am not a king or a very important business leader or a celebrity, but I am a fairly sensitive very good citizen who has been through a very rough time in this community; I break no rules. I don't deserve a red carpet and a crown for what I've been through, but I DO DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT BY LITERALLY EVERY PERSON THAT I SEE IN PUBLIC. You don't have to bow to me, of course, but it is morally imperative and your civic duty to be polite to me, since I'm following the rules, a very good person, and I've been through a tough time. Anyone else who is like that should be treated with the utmost respect too. Don't make RVA into a disrespectful hate community; that's the CIA's mission, and if you take part in it, you are reprehensible. I shouldn't need to spend even one second reminding local citizens that "your self-interest" is important and relevant too; you should not be so morally deficient that you require reminders about what's "in your interests" to do the right thing, all the time, because that is your responsibility as a citizen here, like it or not, and as an adult.

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 8:29:56 PMJan 28

0

You're doing it again, I'm not you're secretary. You have no place in government and are a bad citizen if you can read this and have a CIA clearance at this time.

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 8:32:23 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:29:56 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> You're doing it again, I'm not you're secretary. You have no place in government and are a bad citizen if you can read this and have a CIA clearance at this time.

(My mood is doing better, thanks in part to my efforts to work on my health. If you think that means I'm going to slow down 0's, you're very mistaken. The CIA's efforts to destroy its ability to protect national security are laughable. Don't expect me to go easy on anyone, and don't expect a "free pass" on unacceptable behavior. Acting like a 3 year old when you are an adult is the height of irresponsibility and demonstrated unemployability. The intransigent bozos who won't cut it out are going to get more and more frustrated as they fail more and more, whether or not these idiots have a deep understanding of the science of "0's" or not. The typos are completely unacceptable, along with every other illegal or damaging or harassing action taken against, by the CIA and anyone else.)

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 8:34:12 PMJan 28
0

wij

Jan 28, 2022, 8:44:17 PMJan 28
Good morning and wake up, B.H. Are you OK?

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 8:54:39 PMJan 28

0

It offends me a lot that I was trying to write back to another poster who sounds in distress and the CIA inserted typos in my message.

B.H.

Jan 28, 2022, 8:55:53 PMJan 28
On Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:54:39 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> It offends me a lot that I was trying to write back to another poster who sounds in distress and the CIA inserted typos in my message.

Note to EMT and fire departments: You would be really wise to perform a "security pre-hiring DOS security clearance check"...I personally would want to avoid hiring cleared ex-DOS employees into any sort of job that requires trustworthy, psychologically healthy, moral, and non-dangerous employees. DOS is just not good enough.

wij

Jan 29, 2022, 6:28:29 AMJan 29
On Saturday, 29 January 2022 at 09:54:39 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> It offends me a lot that I was trying to write back to another poster who sounds in distress and the CIA inserted typos in my message.

It will all be fine. See my remote exorcism:

CIA Demon! I command reveal your true face, leave this woman... AYLURAHON...
in the name of pigs, flies, fish, all the animals in the world, amen.

B.H.

Jan 29, 2022, 11:50:23 AMJan 29

0

B.H.

Jan 29, 2022, 4:49:50 PMJan 29

0

I said "automatic A" and there were one or a few other typos in my post too.

wij

Jan 29, 2022, 5:56:43 PMJan 29
On Sunday, 30 January 2022 at 05:49:50 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> I said "automatic A" and there were one or a few other typos in my post too.

Good morning again. My plan today for a good long sleep is interrupted.
How about my remote exorcism? Am I good? I miss you, don't bite.

B.H.

Jan 29, 2022, 6:16:48 PMJan 29

0

The DMV just mailed me back my social security card, which was apparently stolen by the CIA when I left the DMV and was in the parking lot according to the post-it note that was included with my mailed-back card--I hadn't noticed it was missing.

Good! Maybe that is why the female un-uniformed military personnel person was there at the DMV at the same time I was.

B.H.

Jan 29, 2022, 6:25:12 PMJan 29

0

Typos are dumb, you should stop. Idiots.

B.H.

Jan 30, 2022, 11:53:06 AMJan 30

0

B.H.

Jan 30, 2022, 8:09:24 PMJan 30

0

B.H.

Jan 31, 2022, 11:35:32 AMJan 31

0

B.H.

Feb 2, 2022, 12:51:48 PMFeb 2

0

B.H.

Feb 3, 2022, 10:14:19 AMFeb 3

0

B.H.

Feb 3, 2022, 10:42:10 AMFeb 3

0

B.H.

Feb 3, 2022, 1:24:01 PMFeb 3

0

B.H.

Feb 3, 2022, 9:07:25 PMFeb 3

0

I said "us" not "as," and there was some other typo. I'm sick of attacking government agencies over illegal typos, but I will keep doing it if I must! It's your legacy, bozos/morons/idiots/spykids/criminals/imbeciles!

B.H.

Feb 4, 2022, 9:43:46 AMFeb 4

0

I said, "the crime of." Yes, the CIA hates laws and hurts itself every day...dumb. You want to show you're in control, it's like trying to prove that Fermat's Last Theorem is false.

B.H.

Feb 4, 2022, 9:44:57 AMFeb 4
On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 9:43:46 AM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> I said, "the crime of." Yes, the CIA hates laws and hurts itself every day...dumb. You want to show you're in control, it's like trying to prove that Fermat's Last Theorem is false.

The word "are" was dropped too.

B.H.

Feb 4, 2022, 9:46:20 AMFeb 4
They dropped the word "murder" from "felony murder."

B.H.

Feb 4, 2022, 12:00:22 PMFeb 4

0

Entitled Wanker in a BMW

Feb 4, 2022, 12:23:19 PMFeb 4
On 2/4/2022 9:00 AM, B.H. wrote:

> 0

Shut up moron.

B.H.

Feb 4, 2022, 3:01:11 PMFeb 4

0

Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.

wij

Feb 4, 2022, 3:59:26 PMFeb 4
On Saturday, 5 February 2022 at 04:01:11 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.

You are right.
To my knowledge, PNP problem alone is worth $1000,000. And you should get away
from those political news for something real you are good at.

M Kfivethousand

Feb 4, 2022, 11:22:59 PMFeb 4
On Friday, February 4, 2022 at 2:01:11 PM UTC-6, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> Ah yes...world's greatest genius, spending valuable research time where I could have been securing the nation, seriously, or curing diseases, or starting businesses, or volunteering to help the economy, but am instead spending it on...CIA typo criticism, wasting more and more of my time. Again, it hurts you more than it hurts me; I can honestly say I tried to help out, but the truth is, America doesn't want my help, not bad enough to ask for it and stop hurting me, so I guess I will get some rest and relaxation time while I pursue some hobbies, and you...well, the CIA will fail at all they do and secure a terrible legacy blah blah blah etc., and the Americans they've failed will suffer, including via death from the coronavirus and other diseases, poor economic conditions, and the state of being led by a Congress that achieves nothing but holding me captive illegally. Do I like it? No, but I feel less bad, because it's literally 0% my fault. I'll just relax until you're done destroying the USA, in accordance with your former friend UBL's plan that you decided to embrace.

Damn, in 2014 oil was gonna fall off the chart .

Can you get it back to 2014 prices

https://gm1.ggpht.com/S42HjTqkK4O_UAmCWsxz_TNDyxMd1u7PuDwSyCEYO49UfA8aNw-UJj5kdfDeoao59SAOxfiIy2fq83pGVM2hwiNPEf3MDC66FNOdJGY_6Ruvc1FQSbaAqXYVwEcXx-sm3ItyILY7o02QQkseB_-iNwKSz4qbvNpkS7TRQsRSyHl0Dd5dr9PDpIOXCt5FN36hy5_e1U0HolrOD6OQLAbMQfXLoG-jV2OCivGr9ae6Lgq21gn3A1jcylvZCRIfai-pG8NdqdrfAN0y0Fc-WTQoF-lEUPLUVyRHLtHbSmxVuqlzw8hfLKKC1yUBCocPQQgfadCrzXCByKExWMfaMsUUHrIIitq1CjD8whYXeADEdUi1Suqnm139cr97-mdzInZ7Kv81tsH95qN3ZBQjTvi4af-B6kag190A5najDuVxFR3vrkmSK9ux-fVjz4KzKxL8msL_zONwL9DYIZjCbVoTl8DK-LcIYqjXWhAUhDb6Jdv4JRGTKl5qpbti84HF-4hzu0KIFqQHuFYpjPuTAE9Pq4jHUnqONuUrE0io5jSNZ2wQJo9IbnCvqAAnb7Y9nVSOFGDpYXNirjG3TIrSmPtSJmobQdtirh4K63lACGgquVTcmLnpxo5j-wwmbDKWpxlscZOjxmX40z91EM0-cW-hdv66ycgeYw-Rfa0thrrB9eyUjyaNIH6nY1udK5BnO4B2vJPRIUhKuJcT_4hWtAOp7h7w_7JIqboDYVJLbSEd48E=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

M Kfivethousand

Feb 4, 2022, 11:26:46 PMFeb 4
.One dollar is 75 rubles now.

mk5000

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
'Cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but no still means no!--Magic! Rude

B.H.

Feb 5, 2022, 10:02:48 AMFeb 5
Here, let me give you a basic strategy/diplomacy tip: I have been writing to a lot of people on the internet, for the purpose of having some social interaction for various reasons. Although it doesn't bother me in a significant way any more, the idea of "suddenly seeming friendly and then unfriendly" used to bother me. It is what is known as a "sensitivity." By indicating that you "want to marry and 'have' my daughter for the rest of your life," when I have not had kids yet, you sound like you are airing a very nasty death threat--which I am exceedingly well-prepared for, actually, in the event that I get released some day--against my (hopefully) future family, although that may not have been what you meant. To interact more diplomatically, try watching what you say if you want to be polite to someone, to avoid "stepping on toes" so to speak and to make a good impression and help your career improve, whatever that is. If you are trying to be mean or unpleasant, that is a different story. In general, "acting sort of friendly" and then "acting like you 'might be a really nasty bad guy'" might be a cool trick to use in movies for children or a nasty way to hurt trauma victims...other than that, I can't think of a non-unwise use for that interpersonal tactic.

If you want me to answer your question, try working on how you phrased that and write to me again more politely. Communication skills are important both personally and professionally for almost all adults.

-Philip White

B.H.

Feb 5, 2022, 2:21:57 PMFeb 5

0

You dropped the word "health" from my recent post.

Ezekiel Petrov-Slonimsky

Feb 5, 2022, 2:24:04 PMFeb 5
On 2/5/2022 11:21 AM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> You dropped the word "health" from my recent post.

Shut up idiot.

olcott

Feb 5, 2022, 3:55:58 PMFeb 5
It this a teen boy having fun disrupting many technical groups with one
line insults? I have tracked your many fake names a long way back
sci.math. Maybe it is time to grow up now?

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

B.H.

Feb 5, 2022, 5:41:01 PMFeb 5

0

interested --> interesting, stop editing, you damage your own interests and I don't care, again and again....

Ezekiel Petrov-Slonimsky

Feb 5, 2022, 5:53:24 PMFeb 5
On 2/5/2022 2:40 PM, B.H. wrote:

> 0
>
> interested --> interesting, stop editing, you damage your own interests and I don't care, again and again....

Shut up moron.

B.H.

Feb 8, 2022, 11:25:35 AMFeb 8

0

B.H.

Feb 8, 2022, 11:32:17 AMFeb 8

0

Bumblesnuff Crimpysnitch

Feb 8, 2022, 11:44:46 AMFeb 8
On 2/8/2022 8:32 AM, B.H. wrote:

> 0

Shut up imbecile.

B.H.

Feb 8, 2022, 12:33:14 PMFeb 8
Well, anonymous internet stalker, you have presented absolutely no coherent English-language argument for why I should shut up. It sounds like you are dealing in lies, and that is why your little commands will of course not be followed.

Unlike you, I am doing nothing...simply minding my own business, writing fully legal posts on an unmoderated internet Usenet group, many of which are on-topic. Actually, I am the greatest on-topic poster to this forum at this time, not that I chose to be. Since you don't care about US laws or basic human decency or human rights or morals or Judeo-Christian values or atheist values, why don't you at least respect basic internet etiquette and go away?

-Philip

B.H.

Feb 8, 2022, 12:35:31 PMFeb 8

0

I said, "nothing wrong." Bot-inserted typos are dumb, feel free to watch as the CIA keeps idiotically damaging themselves. Yes, that's right, I had the last good resume for the IC in 2009...and it's gone, never to be accessed by the DOD/DOS idiots for recruiting purposes ever again.

"I guess you never know what you had until you lost it, huh?"

Buffalo Custardbath

Feb 8, 2022, 1:23:04 PMFeb 8
(B)ung
(H)ole

olcott

Feb 8, 2022, 1:52:31 PMFeb 8
Childish little girl that uses many different names to post insults to
techical groups.

B.H.

Feb 8, 2022, 7:40:15 PMFeb 8

0

Uh-oh!! Another typo! So stupid!

B.H.

Feb 8, 2022, 7:45:21 PMFeb 8
On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7:40:15 PM UTC-5, B.H. wrote:
> 0
>
> Uh-oh!! Another typo! So stupid!

Again: I don't think it was very intelligent to assign the best mathematician in DOD or US or world history to be a torture victim, forced to conduct a psychological warfare campaign against DOD/DOS and the US government for over ten years. I had a modest salary, why didn't you just pay me to help you defeat those terrorist organizations that you still seem to not have fully defeated, well after 2012? You really weren't trying too hard, were you? Some of you even had the skillset to understand my talent, even before I did...I wasn't properly medicated in 2010, was I? Gosh, how did that happen, where did all those victory laps in the war on terror you were planning go? Yeah, you didn't win in 2012...are you going to deny that I was the best mathematician you had ever hired, again? What DID al-Qaeda and ISIS do to secure this wonderful deal for them, where you don't win quite so much, and I attack your reputation with math and science all day on the internet for my freedom and rights back, instead of using my talents to help you win at something?

Very interesting choice guys! Very non-ethnocentric perspective, you really don't hate all Muslims!

Buck Futter

Feb 8, 2022, 7:58:44 PMFeb 8