CA-LETTER

Au...@dgihrz01.bitnet

Dec 22, 1989, 4:33:09 AM12/22/89
One observer of the silent majority...

I got in contact with the CA-List by an article in the German translation of
'Scientific American'. This article inspired me to write my own 2D and 3D
life-programs, to find some new or interesting patterns.
My question: Is there any documentation where further or better all yet found
patterns are fixed?

By the way, what happens to a beehive which is under attack by one or two
gliders such as pictured:

1. .....o.. 2. .........o..
.....o.o .........o.o
.....oo. .........oo.
........ ............

Hint: A glider gun won't appear...
I hope this is new and not boring to you.

Norbert Roestel
Auge@DGIHRZ01