What else has Brian in his Brain?

1 view

Mirek Wojtowicz

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
Hi.

The Brian's Brain is an endless source of wonder... While constructing
a butterfly double gun I put one cell at the wrong site and the result
was highly surprising: my pattern turned to a big, beautiful ship,
very similar to those found in Aqua25 from Al Hensel's collection! I
didn't suspect even that Brian's Brain is able to run such patterns.
Now I know that it's nothing strange, within an hour or so I was able
to construct next 10 ships... I'll public them in the next release of
MCLife, together with a big collection of different Butterfly guns.

Below I include the original, randomly born ship. To play it you'll
need MCLife 1.21 or higher. Just copy the pattern to the clipboard and
use the "File/Open from clipboard" option.

#MCLife 1.0
#GAME Generations
#RULE /2/2
#BOARD 300x300
#SPEED 0
#WRAP 1
#L 10.BA..BA$5.3ABA.BA.BA$BAA.ABBA5.BA$.ABB3.A4.A$.A..B3.
#L BA.BA$..BB.A.AA.BB$.A..B3.BA.BA$.ABB3.A4.A$BAA.ABBA5.
#L BA$5.3ABA.BA.BA$10.BA..BA

Greetings - Mirek

Mirek Wojtowicz
e-mail: mir...@homemail.com