ANNOUNCE: WebsideCA Java applet update

1 view

J. Elliott

Sep 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/2/99
The applet which has been called the best Java multi-purpose CA explorer
just got a little bit better. I've installed several fascinating new
rules, and many sample orbits. Some changes to the interface have also
made it easier to peruse the presets, and to initialize orbits
algorithmically.

Many good applets run Moore binary totalistic rules such as Conway's Life,
but WebsideCA also runs von Neumann rules, rules in the "Brian's Brain"
family, non-totalistic binary and decay rules, and Cyclic rules.

So please check out the new edition of WebsideCA, now installed for your
use on the ~ Isle Ex ~ website:
http://jmge.net/wca.htm

And while you're on the site, be sure to visit the "CA music" pages:
http://jmge.net/camusic.htm

Those of you who may have visited my site before this past July should
note that it has moved to a new domain.

Enjoy!

John Elliott

~ Isle Ex ~