File Posting Place(s)

Otismo47

Sep 22, 2003, 6:25:04 PM9/22/03
Hello Cellular Fellers!

Can someone please tell me if/where there is a central repository or web site
to which GoL pattern files may be posted?

I have been doing some modest engineering/artwork in GoL that I wud like 2
share with others.

In case I fail to find such a place, any parties interested in my handiwork may
feel free to e-mail me for a small collection of pattern files.

Cheers!

Otis Arron Schmakel

Raoul Ortega

Sep 28, 2003, 2:26:54 PM9/28/03
In article <20030922182504...@mb-m05.aol.com>,
otis...@aol.com (Otismo47) wrote:

Sorry, but there aren't any. There are a number of websites out there
that people have set up to showcase their own interests and work. If
you'd like some idea to see what's out there see--

http://www.argentum.freeserve.co.uk/lex.htm