LCCOMP news 26.02.2022

genarojm

Feb 26, 2022, 12:10:40 PM2/26/22
LCCOMP, ALIROB, ESCOM-IPN MEX
UCL-UWE, UK; CCCS, HK; LABORES, FR; NAVY, CR; ISCN, FR; FCSL, JP.

Dear colleagues,

We share a lot of possible interesting information for you, colleagues,
and students in CA and computer science topics. Please forward
freely this info. Thank you.

** All our best thoughts to Ukrainian people in this terrible time.

[MEETINGS]

* First Asian Symposium on Cellular Automata Technology, 2022 (ASCAT 2022) (register open)

https://www.cellularautomata.in/ascat2022/

* ACRI 2022

https://acri2022.unige.ch/

* International Conference on Complexity, Future Information Systems and Risk (COMPLEXIS 2022)

https://complexis.scitevents.org/

* 18th IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering

http://case2022.org/

* 7th Workshop: UNCONVENTIONAL COMPUTING: MATERIALS, SCIENCE, INFORMATICS, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE

https://wuc.mater.unimib.it/

* 49th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP)

https://icalp2022.irif.fr/

** For the rest of the meetings, please follow the next link.

https://comunidad.escom.ipn.mx/LCCOMP/Anuncios/Anuncios.html

[BOOKS]

* 可逆計算

https://ir.lib.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/files/public/3/32372/20141016185958767952/morita_RC2012.pdf

* Handbook of Unconventional Computing

https://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/12232

* How Nature Works: Complexity in Interdisciplinary Research and Applications

https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-00254-5

* The Nature of Computation

http://nature-of-computation.org

For a full list of books, papers, and beyond. Please follow the next link.

https://comunidad.escom.ipn.mx/LCCOMP/Archivos/Archivos.html

[OTHER SOURCES]

* Computing with Modular Robots

https://arxiv.org/abs/2202.07127

* Strong Sleptsov Net is Turing-Complete

https://arxiv.org/abs/2201.09034

* Algorithmic Information Dynamics of Cellular Automata

https://arxiv.org/abs/2112.13177

* What can we learn from universal Turing machines?

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17445760.2021.2001468

* Моделирование сетями Петри и Слепцова. Лекция 1. Верификация протоколов сетями Петри

https://youtu.be/9eK7YVusK-4

* Моделирование сетями Петри и Слепцова. Лекция 2. Методы анализа моделей

https://youtu.be/tQNcB6Obhx4

[CA PUBLICATIONS]

* Journal of Cellular Automata

http://www.oldcitypublishing.com/journals/jca-home/jca-issue-contents/

* Complex Systems

http://www.complex-systems.com/current.html

* Int. J. Bifurcation and Chaos

https://www.worldscientific.com/toc/ijbc/current

* Artificial Life

https://direct.mit.edu/artl

* arXiv

http://arxiv.org/list/nlin.CG/recent

[CA SOFTWARE]

* DDLab

http://www.ddlab.org/

* Golly

http://golly.sourceforge.net/

[CA software repository]

https://www.comunidad.escom.ipn.mx/genaro/Cellular_Automata_Repository/Software.html

[CA REPOSITORY]

https://www.comunidad.escom.ipn.mx/genaro/CA_repository.html

All the best wishes and take care,
Genaro

--
Genaro Juarez Martinez
https://www.comunidad.escom.ipn.mx/genaro/
Computer Science Laboratory, IPN, Mexico
https://www.comunidad.escom.ipn.mx/LCCOMP/
Unconventional Computing Lab, UWE, UK
https://uncomp.uwe.ac.uk/dr-genaro-juarez-martinez/
Artificial Life Robotics Lab, IPN, Mexico
https://www.comunidad.escom.ipn.mx/ALIROB/
Foundation of Computer Science Laboratory, HU, Japan
http://www.iec.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/
Centre for Chaos and Complex Networks, CUHK, China
http://www.ee.cityu.edu.hk/~cccs/
Unconventional Algorithms and Computing, Czech Republic
http://navy.cs.vsb.cz/
Laboratoire de Recherche Scientifique, France
http://labores.eu/
Institut des Systèmes Complexes en Normandie, France
http://iscn.univ-lehavre.fr/