CTAN update: pdfmanagement-testphase

CTAN Announcements

Jan 14, 2022, 3:12:25 PM (11 days ago) Jan 14
to ctan...@ctan.org
The LaTeX Team submitted an update to the

pdfmanagement-testphase

package.

Version number: 0.95j 2022-01-13
License type: lppl1.3c

Summary description: LaTeX PDF management testphase bundle

Announcement text:

### Changed
- the keys `firstaidoff` and `pdfmanagement` should now be set with the `debug` key.
- `testphase` will now load files from the latex-lab bundle. This requires a current
latex-dev: LaTeX2e <2022-06-01> pre-release-1.
- new values for `testphase`: `phase-I` and `phase-II`.
`phase-I` will loaded tagpdf and activate tagging and interword spaces, `phase-II will
additionally activate paratagging. The value `tagpdf` for the `testphase`
key has been deprecated. It will not error for some time and has been aliased to
`phase-II`, but it is recommended to use the new values `phase-I` and `phase-II` instead.
- renamed `\DeclareDocumentMetadata` to `\DocumentMetadata` (the older version is still provided) to follow the development in latex-dev

### Fixed

- adapted the file hooks to the changes in LaTeX
- small bugs

### Removed

- the `activate` key has been removed, its function is integrated in the
testphase key.

### Added
- preliminary support for structure destination to prepare for binary changes in texlive 2022

This package is located at
https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/pdfmanagement-testphase

More information is at
https://www.ctan.org/pkg/pdfmanagement-testphase

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Erik Braun

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs