CTAN update: dbshow

CTAN Announcements

Jan 9, 2022, 3:00:38 AM1/9/22
to ctan...@ctan.org
Changkai Li submitted an update to the

dbshow

package.

Version: 1.2 2022-01-08
License: lppl1.3

Summary description: A package to store and display data with custom filters, orders, and styles

Announcement text:

1. Fix str sorting bug

2. Remove macros: \dbItemIfEmpty(TF), \dbClistItemIfEmpty(TF)

3. Make \dbuse expandable

4. Add option: record-before-code, record-after-code

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
https://ctan.org/pkg/dbshow

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dbshow/

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Petra Rübe-Pugliese

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs

CTAN Announcements

Jan 11, 2022, 9:10:29 AM1/11/22
to ctan...@ctan.org
Changkai Li submitted an update to the

dbshow

package.

Version number: 1.3
License type: lppl1.3

Summary description: A package to store and display data with custom filters, orders, and styles

Announcement text:

1. Add macro `\dbsave*`
2. Add expression function aliases
3. Add options `<attr>/zfill`, `<attr>/wrapper`
4. Update option `<attr>/sep`
5. Remove dependency of `datetime2`
6. Swap definition of starred and unstarred conditionals of date

This package is located at
https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dbshow

More information is at
https://www.ctan.org/pkg/dbshow

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Manfred Lotz

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .

CTAN Announcements

Jan 14, 2022, 3:55:49 PM1/14/22
to ctan...@ctan.org

Changkai Li submitted an update to the

dbshow

package.

Version number: 1.4
License type: lppl1.3c

Summary description: A package to store and display data with custom filters, orders, and
styles

Announcement text:

Add check for version of l3kernel. Add macros: \dbdatesep, \dbitemkv. Provide dbshow.dtx.
Fix bug: data cannot contain \par.

This package is located at
https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dbshow

More information is at
https://www.ctan.org/pkg/dbshow

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups

Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Ina Dau

CTAN Announcements

Jan 18, 2022, 11:36:36 AM1/18/22
to ctan...@ctan.org
Changkai Li submitted an update to the

dbshow

package.

Version: 1.5 2022-01-17
License: lppl1.3c

Summary description: A package to store and display data with custom filters, orders, and styles

Announcement text:

- Add a lot of use examples

- Add options
- `item-code*`: expanded item code
- `<attr>/code`: attribute's style code
- `<attr>/code*`: expanded attribute's style code
- `<attr>/format-code`: control date format
- `<attr>/item-code`: clist item style code
- `<attr>/item-code*`: expanded clist item style code

- Remove option: `<attr>/wrapper`: use `<attr>/code` instead

- Rename option: `record-before-code` -> `item-before-code`,
`record-after-code` -> `item-after-code`

- Add macros
- `\dbNewCond`, `\dbCombCond`: shortcut macros
- `\dbNewRawFilter`: quickly define filter
- `\dbIfLast(TF)`: test if the current item is the last item

- Fix bug
- `\dbIfEmptyF` undefined
- can not use `\dbdatesep` midway

- Update env: add starred version of `dbFilters` to support quick defining filters

- Others
- Add support for `\protected@edef`
- Remove some unnecessary doc
- Add more check code to help to locate the error

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
https://ctan.org/pkg/dbshow

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/dbshow/

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Petra Rübe-Pugliese

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.

Melissa Alex

Jan 28, 2022, 6:54:35 PM1/28/22
HOW  I GOT MY  EX- BACK +1 (929) 376-8792...
 I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored. My ex Husband is back after few days ago , she left me and our 2kids for another woman. I

was so happy to meet Dr. Steven how he helps many people to bring their Lover back. so i contact him to help me too.  That was how Dr. Steven helped me to bring my  husband back.. A big

thank you to Dr. Steven because I never thought my ex husband will be back to me so quickly with your spell. You are the best and world greatest. If you are here and you need your Ex Let you

in over back or your wife/husband moved to another man/woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
                                      CONTACT HIM:
Email Email Address:

drstevenl...@yahoo.com
Tell : Call/WhatsApp: +1 (929) 376-8792