TeX Hour: tonight 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time: Durable docs and software

瀏覽次數:11 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jonathan Fine

未讀,
2021年2月25日 上午11:18:312021/2/25
收件者:
Hi

There's another TeX Hour tonight, 6:30 to 7:30 pm UK time. That's about 2 hours from now. The zoom link for the TeX Hour is at https://jfine2358.github.io/contact/

This week's topic is Durable Documents and Software. TeX version 3.141592653 was released last month, so we'll talk about that and other things. See
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/581118/whats-new-in-tex-version-3-141592653

The topics are now on a monthly cycle. For next month the TeX Hours are:

Thu 4 Mar: Beginners
Thu 11 Mar: Accessibility
Thu 18 Mar: Conversion
Thu 25 Mar: Durable Documents and Software

There's no new blog post this week. But you might want to read last week's.
https://jfine2358.github.io/post/2021/02/18/tex-hour-agenda/

I'm grateful to the UK TeX Users Group for funding 3 months of non-free zoom license that allows me to record the TeX Hour. For clarity, the TeX Hour is not an official UK TUG event, although they have provided financial support.

If there are any topics you'd like to have covered do let me know. Particularly welcome are questions that lead to a 5 to 10 minute video that would be of wide interest.

best wishes

Jonathan
0 則新訊息