how can I import a csv or tsv table as a table in a latex document?

avilella

Feb 2, 2009, 8:58:18 AM2/2/09
considering the first row is the header.

anyone?

Lars Madsen

Feb 2, 2009, 9:00:52 AM2/2/09
avilella wrote:
> considering the first row is the header.
>
> anyone?

have you had a look at the csvtools package?

--

/daleif (remove RTFSIGNATURE from email address)

LaTeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
LaTeX book: http://www.imf.au.dk/system/latex/bog/ (in Danish)
Remember to post minimal examples, see URL below
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=minxampl
http://www.minimalbeispiel.de/mini-en.html

Uwe Ziegenhagen

Feb 2, 2009, 10:02:51 AM2/2/09
Lars Madsen schrieb:

> avilella wrote:
>> considering the first row is the header.
>>
>> anyone?
>
> have you had a look at the csvtools package?

csvtools is deprecated, look at datatool.

For the German TeX magazine I prepared a small article on event
management with LaTeX (which will be translated to English soon), you
can find the examples for this article at

http://uweziegenhagen.de/latex/articles.php?latex=1

=> http://uweziegenhagen.de/latex/confman_online_ger.zip

It contains various examples of this package.

Uwe

avilella

Feb 2, 2009, 10:08:29 AM2/2/09
I like it. Has this been integrated into texmacs or similar? A sort of
import->datatool menu...

Uwe Ziegenhagen

Feb 2, 2009, 1:23:56 PM2/2/09
avilella schrieb:

I guess not, but feel free to implement it :-)

Uwe