PageBreak requirement for epub

vinoth prema

Sep 18, 2021, 10:26:43 PMSep 18
Hi Experts,

I am using latex as front end to generated PDF and XML at a time.
Now for epub requirement I need insert <pagebreak> in my xml.

i.e. each and every page end on pdf, the same marking should also notate in XML.

I tried few methods will is not giving success result. Any suggestion how we can obtain this pagebreak without any additional work in latex file.

Please advise.

Best regards
SV

Peter Flynn

Sep 19, 2021, 4:01:47 PMSep 19
I wrote about how to do this in my recent Typographers' Inn column in
TUGboat, see "Page Numbering Revisited" in
https://tug.org/members/TUGboat/tb42-1/tb130inn.pdf

Mail me privately if Members Only access is still active.

Peter

vinoth prema

Sep 19, 2021, 9:38:40 PMSep 19
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply. I am unable to download the pdf. Can you please send it as attached.

Best regards
SV