Update on conversion into and out of LaTeX

Peter Flynn

Aug 16, 2022, 7:26:36 AM8/16/22
I have just released a new version of the _Formatting Information_
chapter on Compatibility and Conversion at

http://latex.silmaril.ie/formattinginformation/compatibility.html

which covers conversion from wordprocessors, other document formats into
LaTeX, LaTeX into other document formats, and some general tips on
conversion.

This is a late draft — I believe it is all there, but I would be
grateful if you could let me know of any inaccuracies or omissions.

Peter