algorithm2e with 'ruled' but with caption underneath?

Gabriel

Sep 6, 2011, 9:54:52 AM9/6/11
I would like to present an algorithm in my article. For that I am
using the algorithm2e package (and I have used it for many years).

I want to use the 'ruled' option, i.e., I load the package like this:
\usepackage[ruled,noend,noline,slide]{algorithm2e}

Unfortunately, with the 'ruled' option, the algorithm2e package puts
the caption above the pseudo code.

However, I want the caption to appear underneath the pseudo-code, just
like any other caption in figures or tables.

Does anybody know, what I need to change in the style file to make
this possible?
Or can I achieve it with the help of the float package?
(Note that I still would like to have a kind of algorithmic
environment like this
\begin{myalgorithm}
\If{...}
\catiopn{An algorithm}
\end{myalgoithm}
)

I am using the latest version, i.e., 4.01, of algorithm2e.sty.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Marco Daniel

Sep 6, 2011, 11:48:23 AM9/6/11