**[LIVESTREAM]** Navarrete vs Conceicao Fight Live Free Card Broadcast ON 16 Nov 2023

Jobayer Hossen

Nov 16, 2023, 11:43:42 AM11/16/23
Shakur Stevenson vs. Edwin De Los Santos: Live stream, fight card, start time
Get all the details on how to watch Shakur Stevenson vs. Edwin De Los Santos, which goes down on Thurs., Nov. 16, live from Nevada.

🔴LIVE🔴📺🥊👉 https://bnidigital.com/santostv

🔴LIVE🔴📺🥊👉 https://bnidigital.com/santostv

Shakur Stevenson is attempting to add another championship to his résumé live this Thursday. The two-weight titleholder returns to the ring at lightweight against Edwin De Los Santos for the vacant WBC world title. After months of trying — and failing — to find an opponent for his next appearance, Stevenson got paired up with De Los Santos, who he credited for wanting to fight him.

“Edwin De Los Santos is a good fighter and he’s going to come to fight,” said Stevenson via press release. “I give him credit for actually taking this fight when so many other so-called ‘fighters’ ran from it. I’m the biggest boogeyman in boxing, and on November 16, the world will see why when I put on another great performance for the fans. Come out to T-Mobile Arena or tune in to ESPN and watch me become a three-division world champion.”

Recently, Stevenson stopped Shuichiro Yoshino via sixth-round TKO this past April.

Following a split decision loss to William Foster III, De Los Santos is fresh off his third consecutive win, a decision against Joseph Adorno in July. That has earned ‘La Granada’ his first championship opportunity.

“I want to thank Top Rank, the WBC, ESPN and my promoter, Sampson Lewkowicz, for this opportunity to put on a great fight and win my first world championship. I am a proud Dominican warrior who fights for my people! Shakira, I’m going to kick your ass.”

Shakur Stevenson vs. Edwin De Los Santos full fight card

Main card
Shakur Stevenson vs Edwin De Los Santos
Emanuel Navarrete vs Robson Conceicao

Prelims
Brian Norman Jr. vs Quinton Randall
Floyd Diaz vs Max Ornelas
Troy Isley vs Vladimir Hernandez
Jackson Murray vs Steven Torres
Emiliano Fernando Varga vs Brandon Mendoza
Abdullah Mason vs Jose Cardenas
Hugo Micallef vs Sergio Odabai

Start date and time
Shakur Stevenson vs. Edwin De Los Santos goes down on Thurs., Nov. 16, live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The undercard starts at 5:40 p.m. ET | 2:40 p.m. PT. The main card follows at 10:30 p.m. ET | 7:30 p.m. PT.