CTAN update: latex-base

CTAN Announcements

Dec 2, 2022, 1:55:59 AM12/2/22
to ctan...@ctan.org
The LaTeX Project Team submitted an update to the

latex-base

package.

Version: 2022-11-01 PL1
License: lppl1.3c

Summary description: Base sources of LaTeX

Announcement text:

#########################
# 2022-11-01 PL1 Release
#########################

2022-11-28 Frank Mittelbach <Frank.Mi...@latex-project.org>

* ltspace.dtx (subsection{Horizontal space (and breaks)}):
We use a private register instead of a group with \hspace in case it
starts the paragraph.
Otherwise \everypar and friends will be executed inside a group (gh/967)

2022-11-28 Frank Mittelbach <Frank.Mi...@latex-project.org>

* ltxdoc.dtx:
Revert using \detokenize in \cs (gh/962)
Eventually we will need to sync with the code in l3doc but for now
we stay with the simpler definition from doc.sty.

2022-11-30 Joseph Wright <Joseph...@latex-project.org>

* ltfinal.dtx:
Set \oe and \OE equal in case changing to allow detection
by babel

The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at
https://ctan.org/pkg/latex-base

The package’s files themselves can be inspected at
https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/base/

Thanks for the upload.

For the CTAN Team
Petra Rübe-Pugliese

CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups.
Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs