Any job leads for the Silicon Valley?

Randyl

Jun 22, 2009, 5:48:59 PM6/22/09
Greetings:

If any of you have any Interleaf-related job leads for the Silicon
Valley/San Francisco Bay Area I would really appreciate it very much.
My Interleaf experience goes back to Interleaf 5, 6, QuickSilver 1 and
2. Company names are not very useful because HRs just are not taking
anyone these days. What I really need is a contact name and phone
number or e-mail so I can talk directly to the person that can
actually do the hiring.

If you have anything to share please send it directly to me at

randylk at ix dot netcom dot com

and I will be greatly appreciative.

Best regards,
Randyl Kent Plampin