How to search for a LineBreak

QSinLG

Nov 7, 2013, 2:17:58 AM11/7/13
is there a string for "LineBreak" (like "\t" is for "tabulator") to use within the search field?

randyl....@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2014, 5:10:06 PM4/3/14
On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 11:17:58 PM UTC-8, QSinLG wrote:
> is there a string for "LineBreak" (like "\t" is for "tabulator") to use within the search field?

No. However, there is a large number of keyboard shortcuts that you may see in the Help pulldown at the top of the document. Among these is END which moves the cursor to the end of the line. A more sophisticated application can be written in Lisp to move the cursor to the last soft space on the current line and select it. I have been providing custom solutions to all sorts of weird requirements since about 1995 and I have never heard of anything like this. Consequently, due to its highly unusual quality, before attempting such a thing I would like to know exactly why you want this so that I may possibly suggest an easier way of accomplishing the objective you seek. If you desire you may contact me directly at randyl "dot" plampin "at" gmail "dot" com.

Also, these days most Interleaf/QuickSilver customers hang out at the BroadVision blog at http://qs-connection.clearvale.com/ which will get you a much more timely response.
Regards,
Randyl Kent Plampin