Want to convert old Interleaf docs to something modern

Jim Rees

Jan 11, 2012, 9:37:19 PM1/11/12
I've got a bunch of old Interleaf docs I'd like to convert to odt,
pdf, ps, or something else useful. They were created on an Apollo
workstation in the late 1980s. Last time I opened them was with Ileaf
5.3 on an Apollo in 1993.

I'm guessing my best option is to find an old copy of Ileaf for DOS or
MS Windows. Any idea where to find that? Any other ideas?

l-l...@uiuc.edu

Feb 6, 2012, 10:37:58 PM2/6/12
I'm running Ileaf 6.3 on windows 7.

I don't know if I can help you. How many files do you have? Send me
one and I will try to convert to to something else.

Len

horvath.a...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2012, 9:54:11 AM6/15/12
You can convert it by calling interleaf7 to print in a file, which will print this as "printerleaf" (plf) format. And there exist a tool in the interleaf distribution, with which you can these plf files to pdfs.

good luck,

MaXX

alexander...@gmail.com

May 8, 2016, 9:01:46 PM5/8/16
I also am looking for someone who can help me print a 100 page Interleaf 6 "book" document to PDF. No edits or anything. Were you successful with the other user?