hyphenation seems not to work after translation

dimos

Jan 29, 2010, 3:17:43 AM1/29/10
Help request (QS 3.0): I have checked that hyphenation works in the
original document. After translation (a Trados Tag editor + S-tagger
workflow) hyphenation seems to have disappeared. Any ideas on what
went wrong? Are there any other things to check beside the existence
of the proper dictionary, the checked check box in the component
properties menu, and edit > hyphen > set/reset/clear?
Thanks!
Dimos

Michael Meier

Feb 3, 2010, 4:15:30 AM2/3/10

dimos <dimosthenis....@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't have a running QS oder S-tagger anymore, but as far as I
remember there are some switches in the s-tagger for hyphenation and
also the source and target language. AFAIR also your windows should
support the source and target language, whitch sometimes will not work
on Windows Home Edition Systems. Another point could be Revision
Management in your documents.

HTH

Michael

dimos

Feb 3, 2010, 6:29:08 AM2/3/10
On Feb 3, 11:15 am, Michael Meier <michae...@t-online.de> wrote:

> I don't have a running QS oder S-tagger anymore, but as far as I

> remember there are some switches in the s-tagger for hyphenation ..

I was preoccupied with finding what went wrong with the process in
Quicksilver and I have totally forgotten about the S-Tagger settings.
Thank you so much for reminding me something that I shouldn't have
forgotten in the first place.

Best regards,
Dimos