Rooms available starting from now in Utrecht

Sara85

Jan 11, 2012, 12:06:32 PM1/11/12
Hello readers,

There are 3 rooms in my apartment which are available. Read carefully
the information of each room.

- Room 1, 15m2, is available starting from February 6th 2012.
This room is Not furnished but has it's own sink and curtains.
Rent: 420 euro's a month
- Room 2, 17m2, is available starting from Now.
This room has a new bed + mattress + pillow and duvet cover, a little
table next to the bed with a lamp on it. This room has also it's own
sink with a mirror above it and curtains. Also is there a wooden desk
and a chair.
Rent: 480 euro's
- Room 3, 16m2, is available starting from January 14th.
This room is FULLY Furnished; bed+mattress+duvet+covers+pillow, desk
+desk chair, bookcase, closet to hang clothes, curtains.
This room has no sink.
Rent: 490 euro's

There are enough kitchen supplies for everyone. There are a lot of
plates, cutlery, cups, glasses, pots and pans.

THE ROOMS ARE ALL AVAILABLE FOR A TEMPORARY PERIOD OF 3 MONTH

Why 3 month? My apartment is For Sale now and I cannot give a long
term contract.

The apartment is located in the neighborhood Lunetten, is redone in
the summer of 2007 (new floors, wallpaper, bathroom and toilet). It's
near a train station, bus station, centre of Utrecht, University
campus, Uithof and a mall.

Important information: It's NOT a students home, it's just a normal
apartment were tranquillity (and being tidy and clean) is required.
It's my own apartment.
So in total you will be sharing the apartment with 3 other students
(master or Phd students).
The apartment is clean and always tidy.

Some info on the apartment:
there is a cleaning schedule, we clean the whole apartment 2 times a
week. This is necessary when 4 people are living in 1 apartment.

The rent prices are included with gas, water, electricity, internet
(Wifi/cable) and tv (cable).

You can register.

There's NO shared livingroom.

Smoking: No