Refurbished Sun Enterprise Servers from Sun Microsystems

Eolparts

Apr 20, 2011, 7:31:13 AM4/20/11

Eolparts a.k.a. your favorite "Sun Spot" on the internet offers you
only the best services on the widest selection of brand name
remanufactured computer hardware. Save up to 80% off the original list
price of all Sun Products and Parts! eolparts is a premier global
supplier of Sun workstations, Sun Servers and Internet infrastructure
hardware.

We provide our customers with the highest quality refurbished products
paired with an unmatched host of professional services. Our world-
class customer service is pivotal in the way we do business by putting
our clients’ needs first; we focus on the end users’ desired result
and work to make that happen in the most cost efficient manner.
For more information visit at: - http://www.eolparts.com/