Please suggest a tool that can generate test cases, data scenarios, from UC

Mike

Mar 28, 2005, 2:36:00 PM3/28/05
I use a methodology where I generate my test cases directly from the
use cases using a path analysis technique. I then identify data values
that trigger the execution of each path and record the combination of
data values as data scenarios.

The following IBM/Rational article comes close to describing what I
actually do.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/content/RationalEdge/jun01/GeneratingTestCasesFromUseCasesJune01.pdf

Does anybody know of a test suite that I could use to help automate the
generation of test cases from use cases using a path analysis approach?

If not, why do we have such a gaping hole in our test automation
arsenal?

--Thank you,
--Mike Jr.