Tribestar TT102+

mham...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 6:07:41 AM12/30/18
Hey folks,
I'm trying to find any info on a product called the TT102+ made by Tribestar in the UK throughout the 1980s. The terminal was a VT102 clone of sorts, and unfortunately was basically completely unbadged so can be tricky to identify. The company was owned by a chap called Peter Heavey. There was an article mentioning them in Computer Weekly, but that's as much as I can find. The main reason for searching is because my father was part of the very small team who designed and made these devices, but he wasn't able to take anything with him when he left the company.

Any info or leads would be amazing!

Thanks
Matt