FREE td 700 800 series boards and docs

test B

Nov 27, 2023, 3:11:05 PM11/27/23
i have some boards and docs for anyone that wants them.

leave an email address (if that's allowed).
previously asked as joan peterson on b80 board but that email is no longer useable . i don't have access to "reply to author" so im not sure how to reply to Al Kossow or anyone else that was interested in them, back in may 23.
I NEED A REPLY BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR THEY WILL NEED TO BE TOSSED

Stephen Fuld

Nov 28, 2023, 2:47:15 AM11/28/23
On 11/27/2023 12:11 PM, test B wrote:
> i have some boards and docs for anyone that wants them.
>
> leave an email address (if that's allowed).
> previously asked as joan peterson on b80 board but that email is no longer useable . i don't have access to "reply to author" so im not sure how to reply to Al Kossow or anyone else that was interested in them, back in may 23.

Al Kossow's e-mail is at the bottom of the bitsavers main page

https://bitsavers.org/

--
- Stephen Fuld