MCP express

已查看 275 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Antoine Temime

未读,
2021年7月6日 08:48:182021/7/6
收件人
Does anyone has news regarding mcp express...Usually realease come by the end of july...

Paul Kimpel

未读,
2021年7月7日 00:43:572021/7/7
收件人
No, but I'm getting vibrations that Something Is Going On with MCP
Express. I'll post here as soon as I hear of something definite.

Paul

TKosfeld

未读,
2021年7月7日 08:40:592021/7/7
收件人
Han Solo:
“I have a bad feeling about this”

Aldo Dias

未读,
2021年7月27日 15:48:012021/7/27
收件人
Yoda: "Bad feeling about this, I have. "

Tim Lank

未读,
2021年8月5日 06:15:042021/8/5
收件人
hi Paul - any news?

Stuart Macpherson

未读,
2021年8月5日 16:02:192021/8/5
收件人
It's available from the usual location
https://secureoutreach.unisys.com/mcpexpress

Still MCP18 - haven't had it long enough to tell if the BSOD issue has been fixed.

Paul Kimpel

未读,
2021年8月8日 20:23:262021/8/8
收件人
As Stuart indicated on another branch of this thread, the 2021 version
of XE is now available. It's exactly the same as the one we've had for
the past few years. I have been able to install it on my Win10 2004
laptop. I've just made a post to the MCP Insider blog with more details:

https://unite.org/2021/updating-mcp-express-to-the-2021-edition/

Paul

Michael Recant

未读,
2021年8月9日 22:52:022021/8/9
收件人
I just installed the latest MCP Express. When it initially Halt/Loaded there was a copy job in the waiting entries looking for PACK (which we don't have). I created a PACK and it copied from disk:

SYSTEM (DIRECTORY)
. ETAIOA (DIRECTORY)
. . MCP (MCPCODEFILE) & (DIRECTORY)
. . . DIAGNOSTICS (MCPCODEFILE)
. . LOADER (MCPCODEFILE)

Any explanation why?

Mike

Stuart Macpherson

未读,
2021年8月10日 03:47:022021/8/10
收件人
On Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 3:52:02 AM UTC+1, mike....@gmail.com wrote:
> I just installed the latest MCP Express. When it initially Halt/Loaded there was a copy job in the waiting entries looking for PACK (which we don't have). I created a PACK and it copied from disk:
>
> SYSTEM (DIRECTORY)
> . ETAIOA (DIRECTORY)
> . . MCP (MCPCODEFILE) & (DIRECTORY)
> . . . DIAGNOSTICS (MCPCODEFILE)
> . .LOADER (MCPCODEFILE)
>
> Any explanation why?
>
> Mike
Hi Mike,

Paul Kimpel covers this entry in his blog post:
https://unite.org/2018/installing-mcp-express-part-2/

Stuart

Einar Flaathe

未读,
2021年8月11日 05:40:352021/8/11
收件人
I learned today that this is the last planned deliverable for MCP Express. and
that current package will expire December 31, 2021.

Einar

0 个新帖子