EMode Documentation

mpe...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2024, 3:25:05 PMFeb 7
Does anyone have any of the system architecture manuals that described the EMode operator set and word structures? Unisys doesn't seem to publish those anymore and I can't find any online.

Thanks in advance.

Don Vito Martinelli

Feb 7, 2024, 4:13:34 PMFeb 7
mpe...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone have any of the system architecture manuals that described the EMode operator set and word structures? Unisys doesn't seem to publish those anymore and I can't find any online.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about the 2200 side of things or the Burroughs side of
things here? I'm from the 2200 side and son't recognise that term.

Scott Lurndal

Feb 7, 2024, 4:16:26 PMFeb 7
EMode is definitely A-Series.

Paul Kimpel

Feb 8, 2024, 9:54:03 AMFeb 8
On 2/7/2024 12:25 PM, mpe...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone have any of the system architecture manuals that described the EMode operator set and word structures? Unisys doesn't seem to publish those anymore and I can't find any online.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I have the manual for E-Mode Epsilon (ca. 2006). I don't know how close
that is to level Eta. Contact me privately and we'll arrange a way to
get it to you.

Paul