Looking for Gregory DMSII Primers

Luke Numrych

Jun 9, 2021, 10:40:31 AM6/9/21
I'm looking for the DMSII Primers (I think there were 2 volumes), NOT the DMSII Programming book.
Does anyone have a copy that they would like to get rid of?

Tim Lank

Jun 9, 2021, 12:05:08 PM6/9/21
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:40:31 AM UTC-4, l.nu...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for the DMSII Primers (I think there were 2 volumes), NOT the DMSII Programming book.
> Does anyone have a copy that they would like to get rid of?

The University of Minnesota Library system has at least one of these in .pdf format if directly asked for.

https://archives.lib.umn.edu/repositories/3/archival_objects/39345

hope this helps!

Luke Numrych

Jun 9, 2021, 12:09:30 PM6/9/21
Oh, I did see that they do - I just missed that it is available in a PDF format! I'll try that - thanks!