LFILES to get directory of a Wrapped Container

CR

Nov 13, 2023, 1:56:57 PM11/13/23
Can somebody post the command to list the directory of files in a
wrapped container ? I used to have the command on a post-it on my
computer, but it seems to have been misplaced :-(.

From the CANDE operations manual, I inferred it to be
LFILES:CONTAINER=<filename>, but that is returning an error
of "** ERROR ** REQUESTED FILE OR DIRECTORY NOT FOUND.".

I know for a fact that the file is present on disk.

Thank you.
Chai

CR

Nov 13, 2023, 2:39:24 PM11/13/23
Just found out that the command is LFIL *= CONT=<container file>.
:-)

alanp

Nov 14, 2023, 4:59:53 PM11/14/23
or variations like LFIL *= :cre lastr rel con=my/wrap

Einar Flaathe

Dec 22, 2023, 9:28:15 AM12/22/23