Mainframe Consultant (Cobol & Unisys OS 2200) Position, Remote-Long Term Contract

Prashant Sawnani

Nov 29, 2023, 4:33:45 PM11/29/23
Hello,

HCPL Global Consulting & Services is a pioneering Management & IT consulting firm that enables Government, Banking, Private, and Commercial Sectors to transform best practice concepts into effective organizational capabilities.

We offer and provide innovative solutions that help improve the performance of organizations and lead their business transformation.

Here is our Direct Client requirement. Kindly respond to this requirement with your resume, contact, visa status, rate, and current location info to speed up the interview process.

Job Title: Mainframe Consultant (Cobol & Unisys OS 2200)

Location: Remote

Position Type: Long-Term Contract

Rate: - As Per Industry Standards

Skills - Mainframe, Cobol, OS 2200, Unisys, etc.

Job Description:

We are seeking an experienced Mainframe COBOL Developer/Admin to work on the Unisys OS 2200 mainframe platform. You will provide operational Technical Support Services for the Unisys platform operation within the Data Center Operations Center (DCO). The selected candidates will play a critical role in supporting the technical needs of various agencies and ensuring the smooth operation of the Unisys platform.

Essential Skills

Proficiency in COBOL programming on the Unisys OS 2200 mainframe platform.
Strong knowledge of Unisys ECL, TIP, and DMS 2200/RDMS.
Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting production systems.
Familiarity with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) for system integration.
Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high-quality solutions.

Please respond with the resume, contact, Visa Status, rate, and current location info to speed up the interview process. I will contact you if I need further details.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Prashant Sawnani

pras...@hcplglobal.com I www.hcplglobal.com

13234 Telecom Drive, Tampa, FL 33637