Little Robot connected by Wifi to T805 Transputer

Abraham Vreugdenhil

Jun 9, 2020, 6:27:14 AM6/9/20
Hello everybody.

Last time I work at a little system for my Transputer. I build some hardware to upload my *.btl file's from my Windows-10 laptop by USB to the Transputer. This Transputer is connected by Wifi to a little robot. The Robot get his exercises from the transputer and send the measurements back to the Tranputer. The transputer is programmed in OCCAM of course.
For the Windows-10 Laptop I wrote a little VisualBasic program to upload the *.btl file's. It take me some more time to complete a whole server, but that is the plan for the future.
The goal for this Robot is NOT fall down from the table. During the month May this was a Challenge from our computer club.

Movie of the Robot and Transputer: https://youtu.be/IlUGUVXxh0U
Challenge: www.robotmc.be

Greeting, Abraham.