DosBox based USB-Interface with nice Extras...

digif...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2020, 12:15:22 PM4/12/20
Please feel free to use whatever you wand from my latest project, the TransputerBox. Maybe it's useful to you. Happy transputing!

https://github.com/DigiFennek/TransputerBox

Arachide

Apr 12, 2020, 12:58:45 PM4/12/20
Le 12/04/2020 à 18:15, digif...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Please feel free to use whatever you wand from my latest project, the TransputerBox. Maybe it's useful to you. Happy transputing!
>
> https://github.com/DigiFennek/TransputerBox

Really Impressive!

I wish I had this...

Guillaume.

Axel Muhr

Apr 13, 2020, 8:51:16 AM4/13/20
Awesome work, fennec!
This pushes your Transputer Karma-Points above the 1000 mark ;-)

Cheers, Axel

Mike B.

Apr 13, 2020, 11:38:50 AM4/13/20
Congratulations. A real cool transputer system!

Where do you have obtained the stackable socket pins (strip of 8)?

-Mike

digif...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2020, 11:51:48 AM4/13/20
Thats very kind of you, thank you!

-Stefan

digif...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2020, 12:23:20 PM4/13/20
Thank you! I got them from Digikey.
https://www.digikey.ch/products/de?keywords=SAM1115-08-ND%20

digif...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2020, 1:37:30 PM4/13/20
I dit a short video of the TransputerBox in action:
https://youtu.be/W17opJa9KGY

Arachide

Apr 15, 2020, 2:47:27 PM4/15/20
Le 13/04/2020 à 19:37, digif...@gmail.com a écrit :
> I dit a short video of the TransputerBox in action:
> https://youtu.be/W17opJa9KGY

Great !
You did a wondeful job!

Guillaume.

Richard Edwards

Apr 16, 2020, 10:08:14 AM4/16/20
On Monday, April 13, 2020 at 2:15:22 AM UTC+10, digif...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please feel free to use whatever you wand from my latest project, the TransputerBox. Maybe it's useful to you. Happy transputing!
>
> https://github.com/DigiFennek/TransputerBox

fantastic work, looks spectacular! Well done

Mike B.

Apr 25, 2020, 9:32:21 AM4/25/20
Hi!

The stack-able socket pins SHOULD NOT have an tail diameter of 0.020. Such TRAMs requires an violent insert force and wedge-acting tools to remove them from an INMOS boards.

It's really hard to find affordable pins which are conform to the TRAM standard

http://www.transputer.net/tn/29/tn29.html#x1-250019

I've never found an supplier for a strip of 8.

Mill-Max 0461-3-15-15-21-27-04-0 is an option (DigiKey EUR 135 for 1000 pcs)
Mill-Max 1801-0-15-15-30-27-04-0 would be even better (greater head diameter) but invaluable

-Mike