USB Linkadapter

Mike B.

Dec 23, 2019, 11:19:04 AM12/23/19
Hi!

From time to time I've been asked if I can sell one of my USB link adapter modules. Unfortunately there are no spare devices left – all in use :-).

But if we find enough people to produce 10 devices I can try to find out the final overall production costs. But I don’t think that they will be much cheaper than EUR 100,- per device.

All my devices are running trouble free since many years. To get more information you can visit http://transputer.net/hw/hw.asp. It’s now also updated in this point.

So if you want to order one (or even more), simply write me an e-mail.

Merry Christmas – and never stop transputing
Mike

PS: Thx to Richard for proofreading my technote 3