B011 and A T800

Mike B.

May 23, 2021, 12:34:55 PM5/23/21
Hi!

Has someone ever run an B011 with an T800?

When I change the T414B-20 to an T800C-20 or T800D-25 everything works fine (at 20MHz as configured) but get stucked when accessing external memory (e.g the first word after internal memory). Changing back to the T414 (without modifying any jumper), the memory works normally. Parity is disabled.

>rspy -l -mc -me 2048
# Part rt Link0 Link1 Link2 Link3 RAM@cycle
0 T414B 20 291K ... ... ... 2K@1,2046K@5|

-Mike

pahihu

May 25, 2021, 6:01:40 AM5/25/21

I am a noob, but the doc says (Default Jumper and Switch Settings)
for 5 LKxx jumpers that "Reserved for T800 use".

pahihu

Mike B.

Jun 20, 2021, 5:07:47 PM6/20/21
Hi!

Yes the additional jumper are for the additional T800 pins (ProcSpeedSelect and so on). I've checked them and set them accordingly. Also the speed is set to 20MHz.

My problem is the external memory access which is not working.
From my level of knowledge all T414 internal memory configurations are identical to the T800 configs.

-Mike