Meiko CS-1 / i860 software.

Andrew Back

Mar 21, 2006, 6:24:57 PM3/21/06
Hello,

I have two nodes of a Computing Surface, one cabinet is serial number 048
and contains 4 x quad compute cards, an 8MB DRAM board, graphics card and
'self-host' card (ROM monitor?). The other is much later, serial # > 1000,
and contains a board with 2 x i860 and a what appears to be a Sparcstation
1+ host board.

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain Meiko software? In particular
I'd really like the software for Solaris 1.x that drives the transputer
links on the Sparc host board, CS Tools and any libraries for the i860 and
graphics. For that matter anything Meiko for the CS-1, be it software,
cards, cables etc.

Also have a Meiko PC ISA link adapter card, but again no software.

Regards,

Andrew

e...@fastmail.fm

Oct 25, 2021, 5:30:32 AM10/25/21
So just on this does anyone have the Meiko C (mcc) compiler packages for SunOS4.1.x SPARC?

Quant Geek

Feb 17, 2022, 9:17:26 PM2/17/22
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 4:30:32 AM UTC-5, e...@fastmail.fm wrote:
> So just on this does anyone have the Meiko C (mcc) compiler packages for SunOS4.1.x SPARC?

I'll check my archives. I know I had Meiko at one point or another. Its just that I moved to a different state and most of my hardware are in storage in yet another state :\

Ram

Andrew Back

Jan 22, 2023, 5:43:58 AM1/22/23
On Friday, 18 February 2022 at 02:17:26 UTC, Quant Geek wrote:

> I'll check my archives. I know I had Meiko at one point or another. Its just that I moved to a different state and most of my hardware are in storage in yet another state :\

Did anything turn up?

Andrew