B012 2024

Mike B.

Jan 22, 2024, 10:59:33 AMJan 22
Hi!

Is there a need for B012 boards in the remaining transputer community?
If we had enough people interested, I would have it redrawn and remade.
As for the cost, I don't have any concrete numbers yet as I have no idea what the cost of the through hole parts would be.
A rough estimate is around 80 EUR per board.
In addition, the new device would not have as much delay as the original when connecting via the C004.

-Mike

Kenny

Jan 31, 2024, 11:58:27 AMJan 31
Yeah why not?