Old TRAM boards

Øyvind Teig

Sep 3, 2020, 4:00:07 AM9/3/20
I have several TRAM boards in a several boxes. Most of them have never been used. We bought them at work in the nineties, but I saved them from becoming electronic waste some 20 years ago. I am now retired.

They are T222, T225, T425 and some T805 - from memory.

Is it interesting that I make a list of what I have? It would have been nice to see them used, rather than becoming _real_ electronic waste.

I would sell them for a small price and then there would be postage.

Please answer my general question here, or mail me.

Such a list would appear on: https://www.teigfam.net/oyvind/home/technology/transputer-tram-boards-for-sale/

Øyvind Teig
Trondheim
Norway

Øyvind Teig

Oct 24, 2020, 4:16:05 AM10/24/20
NONE LEFT, ALL SOLD, ALL SHIPPED! I will not answer "first name" signed mails from "no-name-in" mail addresses of any form of query. Sorry.