Public release of the Inmos Transputer T800 Rev. D VBC emulator for the PC.

Gavin Crate

Jul 7, 2020, 7:13:37 AM7/7/20
Hi Transputer fans!

Just a quick post to say that I've released the Inmos Transputer T800 Rev. D VBC emulator, version 0.3.

For those of you interested and who want to have a play, please check out my website page for more details:

https://sites.google.com/site/transputeremulator/Home/vbc-emulator

Bye for now

Gavin

Gavin Crate

Dec 17, 2020, 3:18:20 PM12/17/20
Hi Transputer fans!

Just a quick post to say that I've released the Inmos Transputer T800 Rev. D VBC emulator, version 1.3. The emulator is now fully functional and fully passes the FPU validation suite, written by Mike Brustle at www.transputer.net.

For those of you interested and who want to have a play, please check out my website page for more details:

https://sites.google.com/site/transputeremulator/Home/vbc-emulator

Merry Christmas and hopefully a better year for all in 2021.

Regards

Gavin