Ancient messages

Vort...@tkp.thekeep.net

Oct 10, 2020, 3:41:50 PM10/10/20
As I was browsing the usenet messages, at first it struck as odd that
all the messages were from October 6, 2020, until I realized that they
were stamped with the date they were transferred to the keep BBS :lol
This was particularly apparent with a call for nominations for the Jim
Peterson award for ... 2004!
From what I have seen, there have been only a few messages since... Too
bad. There was a time when that newsgroup was hopping until it was
overtaken by Yahoo Groups and now AtariAge. Progress I guess.
It feels like I am roaming an abandoned building with faded graffiti on
the walls of times long-bygone...