34020 Programming kit for sale

Jim Trascapoulos

May 30, 1993, 8:03:20 PM5/30/93

FOR SALE:

* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TMS34082 PROGRAMMING KIT
TMS34082 (TIGA) Designers Handbook
TMS34082 3-D Graphics Library Update Kit, v2.00 Software and
User Manual

Was going to do some TIGA programming for my company before it
folded, and I don't know what it's worth nowadays. They are NEAR
IMPOSSIBLE to get unless you are a registered TI developer.
I bought the package at $225 back about 6 months ago (company gave
it to me at their cost) - please make an offer if interested (all
offers given serious consideration! Seriously!)

Regards,
Jim Trascapoulos

Jim Trascapoulos * jtra...@nyx.cs.du.edu * "So, what size id do YOU wear?"