The 38th Annual Chicago TI International World Faire

Chicago TI-99/4A Users Group

Oct 23, 2020, 7:50:00 PM10/23/20
to ti9...@groups.io, ti9...@yahoogroups.com, ti9...@yahoogroups.com, genev...@yahoogroups.com
The 38th Annual Chicago TI International World Faire

Where: Our YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTtWUO1syCerK4cPjOjPjg

When: Saturday, October 24th 2020
10:00 AM CDT / 15:00 UTC

Join us live for the 38th Annual Chicago TI International World Faire
"Virtual Edition" via our YouTube channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTtWUO1syCerK4cPjOjPjg
on Saturday, October 24th 2020 at 10:00 AM CDT / 15:00 UTC.

Watch our presenters talk on topics related to the Texas Instruments
TI-99/4A Home Computer. Have a question? Join us in YouTube chat during
the faire or leave a comment at any time.

See you there!

--
The Chicago TI-99/4A Users Group
http://chicagotiug.sdf.org

https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NDA4ODVqcmNrdDVnZmRjNmZ0a2EyMnEzZTMgY2hpY2Fnb3RpdWdAc2RmLm9yZw&tmsrc=chicagotiug%40sdf.org

Chicago TI-99/4A Users Group

Oct 24, 2020, 10:30:01 AM10/24/20
to ti9...@groups.io, ti9...@yahoogroups.com, ti9...@yahoogroups.com, genev...@yahoogroups.com
Hello,

Due to some quirks of the YouTube Premiers platform the "Faire" video will
not begin until 10:15 AM CDT / 15:15 UTC.

The direct link to the "Faire" video is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc6lVGW0pDk

People are welcome to congregate in chat before the video begins.